What is exellite.com?
Exellite is a leading provider of custom software development and technology solutions in a creative and affordable
manner which can meet the needs of our expanding clients.
How long does it take to build a site?
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 3-6 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small
scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
Are your prices flat rate or time and materials based?
We offer both options. If you stick to the timetable and scope defined in our flat rate proposal, we can guarantee that
the price we quote will be the price we charge. However, if you want more flexibility with regard to collecting materials,
making changes to the design or even making changes to functionality, we are happy to work on a time and materials
How does the development process work?
There are nine steps in our development process
- Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations
for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your
site and develop an outline for you.
- Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
- Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
- Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the
best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be
approved by you.
- Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This
is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design,
we will enter all the data.
- Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an
opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
- Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. This marks the end of the project.